WELCOME! – I’m Sean Mitchell, co-founder, drummer, bassist, programmer and co-producer of Echo Drop. I’ve written music for Echo Drop and other artists for about 10 years and before that was a session/studio musician for 10 years.
Feel free to peruse my demo reel below and get in touch if you’d like to work with me. I’m open to anything with awesome people.
All demos were composed, mixed and mastered by myself.
A Bit About Me
- 20 years of experience as a musician, producer and writer in the music industry.
- Collaborations with Emm Gryner (David Bowie) and Frank Gryner (Tommy Lee, Def Leppard).
- Performances with Shania Twain, Bruce Kulik (KISS) and Long John Baldry.
- 8 years of professional experience in television broadcasting.
- 10 years as publisher/writer of The Black Page, formerly a drum magazine read by over 25,000 drummers world wide.
- Current co-host of the Drum Geek vodcasts “Liner Notes” and Off The Throne.
- Professional music studies under Mitch Dorge (Crash Test Dummies), Dom Famularo (world renowned educator & clinician), Zoro (Lenny Kravitz, Bobby Brown), Sean Jesseau (African drum master) and Andre Dufour (Thunder Bay Symphony Orchestra).
- Self-professed “pretty good guy.”
Electro, hip hop, exotic
Ambient, chill, lofi
Haunting, fantasy, theatrical
Classical, fantasy, theatrical
Creepy, industrial, dark
Ambient, electro, theatrical
Fun, upbeat, acoustic
Mellow, moody, groove
Upbeat, new age, empowering
Choral, haunting, fantasy
Driving, electro, edgy
Exotic, synthy, dramatic
Theatrical, synthy, ballad
Moody, synthy, symphonic rock
Upbeat, dance, electronic